Prophetic Focus for June 2015
Heaven on Earth greetings in the name
of Jesus Christ.
I believe everyone has experienced next levels of command of the supernatural in the course of the month of May; and may the impact of each one’s encounter last for a lifetime in Jesus’ name. Amen.
But what is the Spirit of the Lord saying for the month of June 2015?
According to the word of the Lord, the midst of the year, which includes the months of June and July, is a season of spiritual awakening ordained to usher us into next levels of grace and glory, launching us into our high places in life – Hab. 3:2-19/ Hag. 2:1-9
But we also discover that the key to experiencing the wonders of the midst of the year is to work for the Lord – Hag. 2:1-4
We must recognize that:
* Wisdom is knowing the right thing to do from the Word and doing it – Matt. 7:24-25
* Serving God is God’s wisdom for our desired change of story – Lk. 5:1-8
* A covenant to serve God and the pursuit of same is gateway to a world of rest and fulfilment – 2Chr. 15:12-15/19
* Serving God does not only pay but pays the most – Ex. 23:25-26
* Serving God and the interests of His kingdom guarantees access to a world of breakthroughs – Gen. 22:16-18/ Ps. 112:1-3
* Serving the interests of the kingdom as a lifestyle turns a believer to a living wonder – Jn. 14:21/ Rom. 8:28/35-38/ 1Cor. 2:9
* But one does not need to be a pastor to be a servant of God – Is. 41:8/ Job 1:8-10/ Dan. 6:20-22
* A servant is simply one who is committed to serving the interests of his master.
* For whomsoever one yield himself to obey, his servant he is whom he obeys – Rom. 6:16
* For instance, Jesus commanded, ‘seek first, the wellbeing, advancement and enlargement of the kingdom and all these things that others are dying to get shall be added to you’ – Matt. 6:33
* Therefore, God is not looking for who to use but who to bless – Ex. 23:25-26/ Job 36:11
But we serve God in 2 main ways among others:
* By praying kingdom-promotion, advancement and enlargement prayers
* Anna was seeking God in prayers and fasting day and night in the temple – Lk. 2:37
* Jesus taught us to pray and on top of the list is ‘thy kingdom come’ – Matt. 6:9-10/33
* Reaching out to the lost
* By redemption, we are ordained to bring forth fruits and that our fruits should abide – Jn. 15:16
* Going to the high ways and hedges and compelling men and women in their numbers to come into the house of God – Lk. 14:16-23/ Jn. 15:8
Although in all labour there is profit but spiritual stewardship, that is, spiritual investment in terms of prayers and reaching out to the lost, bringing them to church and see them established is the most profitable of all engagements in the kingdom – Matt. 6:6/ Lk. 18:28-30
Returns on Spiritual Stewardship among others include:
*Divine Health – 2Cor. 5:20/ Pro. 13:17
*Supernatural Breakthroughs – Lk.
*Express answers to prayers-Jn. 15:16
*Supernatural fruitfulness – Ex.
*Divine Favour – Ps. 102:13-15
*Divine Honour – Pro. 14:28/ 1Sam.
*Long-life – Jn. 15:1-2/ Ps. 90:10
*Command of Signs and Wonders – Lk.
10:17-19/ Mk. 16:20
Remember also that we serve a God of ‘set times’ and this midst of the year is our ordained set time for a Heaven on Earth order of change of levels in the winners’ family worldwide and so shall it be. Amen – Gen. 21:1-2/ Eccl. 3:11/ 1Kgs. 8:15/23/ Josh. 21:45
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of June 2015 is:
SERVING GOD PAYS – Job 36:11
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
*The Wisdom that Works
*All you need to have all your needs met
*Walking in wisdom
*Excellency of Wisdom
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo
Prayers, Counseling and Enquiries